Saturday 21 April 2012

The Daily(ish) Millbrook–is nodding off

Dear friend The Millbrooker is hanging up his blogging pen.

It was he that prompted me to start this little expression of me and my thoughts and I will continue to do so.

It would have been nice if his blog had metamorphosed into something else but I suspect The Millbrooker himself is undergoing some sort of metamorphosis.

Cheers Millbrooker for all the fun and stimulation you have given so many. Over 52000 hits is pretty damned good.

PS – Give my regards to Russell when you’re next in the D&C

The Daily(ish) Millbrook

2 comments:

The Millbrooker said...

Amongst others, BathNick my friend, your very kind post has made me convert my "ending" to a few weeks break. Thank you.

BathNick said...

Pleasure. Enjoy the break, you must be busy. I do like to keep an eye on Millbrook. How about Lamb's Liver and Oyster Mushrooms for Dinner? I might just Blog it...